Friday, November 13, 2009

Cardmaking: Teenager Denim Jeans Note Cards

If you are looking to make some trendy note cards that are geared towards your favorite teenaged girl, I think you will appreciate these denim jeans note cards.

I got the idea for them last year when I was scrapbooking some pictures of my daughter from when she was a teenager. I ended up making my daughter a complete set of note cards and then they became such a big hit with her friends, that I ended up making a lot more of them.

To make these note cards, you will need to check out my post ----> HERE to see how I made the denim jeans.

I made my cards on a basic white 4" by 5" blank card stock note card. I found denim print scrapbooking paper at my local craft store and cut it a 1/4" smaller (on all 4 sides) so that some of the white card stock frames the denim paper. I then inked all 4 sides with navy blue ink and adhered it to my card front with a glue stick.

I had scraps of fringe left-over from another project and accented the ankles of the jeans with that and some matching ribbon for the belt. The rest of the accents are tiny rhinestones. I then stamped on the words "Girly Girl" to add a little more interest.

Isn't it just groooooovy? LOL Seriously, you could whip up an entire set of these cards in one afternoon and give them as a gift to your favorite teenaged girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)