Friday, November 13, 2009

Cardmaking - Easy Greeting Card Ideas

If you are looking for some greeting card ideas, perhaps some of the ones that I recently made will inspire you. When it comes to cardmaking, I will make your classic simple ones along with some elaborate ones...just depending on my mood and what kind of craft supplies I have on hand.

I am a huge scrapbooker so after I am done with a scrapbooking layout, I like to store all of my little scraps and odds & ends in a bin. Then when I am in the cardmaking mood, I like to get into my bin and use up my leftover supplies.

Most of these cards are 4" by 5" in size...but there are a few of them that are 5" by 7" in size. I also enjoy stamping and decorating the envelopes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)