Saturday, August 15, 2009

Advertising On Passionate About Crafting Blog

Passionate About Crafting Advertising Policy

Please read my Terms of Service and Disclaimer Policy before going any further.

I will accept 125x125 button ads from Advertising Sponsors for craft related products which means that you need to sell finished craft products or sell crafting supplies. Your AD must be craft related...any type of crafting.

I have the right to refuse or reject any Ad that I feel is inappropriate or Ads that I feel are not beneficial to me or my readers.

125x125 Button Ads are $10.00 per month, you can get one month, three months, six months, nine months or tweleve months at a time. If you pre-pay and get 12 months you will only be charged for 10 months, meaning you will get 2 months free.

Please email me at Ravish30(at)aol(dot)com for information about placing an AD over the Passionate About Crafting Blog.

Web Site Stats:

This blog caters to folks who enjoy crafting and it's a 2 year old blog site. The site is updated with a new project every 2-3 days and is well maintained. You can go to Google.com and check our page rank. This site averages 10,000 visitors a month and is continually growing.

I also chat & tweet about my blog sponsors aka advertisers over on Facebook and Twitter so I will throw additional traffic to you when I brag about my site sponsors on various social media outlets.

Thanks! Please feel free to email me for additional information.

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)