Monday, December 15, 2014

Quick and Easy Flower Girls Wedding Scrapbook Layout Idea

Over the next few months I will be sharing a lot of wedding scrapbooking layouts with all of you. Most of these layouts will be quick & easy page layouts that anyone can do. They are the type of layouts for those who don't enjoy a lot of clutter on their pages.

This particular scrapbook layout features two little flower girls from my daughter's wedding back in September. These two girls looked beautiful and were just darling to be around. Of course, I am partial because the 5 year old is my gorgeous little grand daughter!

The title of the page is "SO SWEET" and to make the title I used my handy dandy Cricut. I cut out the letters on a light heather blue paper first and then a darker blue piece of cardstock on the shadow setting. I then used a liquid glue pen to attach the letters to one another. Between the wording is a cardstock foam-back adhesive sticker of a heart.

Background is a sheet of printed 12 by 12 scrapbooking paper in a heather blue color with small off-white floral print. I used two different border strips, one across the top and one across the bottom. They are different designs but feature the same exact colors. I forget which paper pad pack they are from. I like them as they are not overly frilly looking.
Both photos were slightly cropped down and then matted onto one sheet of printed light blue paper, leaving a 3/16" border. I then matted that onto a sheet of chocolate brown printed paper and left a 1/4" border around that. I then ran a scalloped edge border strip across the bottom and across the top of the photo block. Each top corner is accented with a sheer ribbon light blue bow with an adhesive foam dot on the back. The center of each bow is accented with a tiny faux pearl.

The two photos show the two flower girls and in the one photo you will see my daughter (the bride) along with her darling daughter (my grand daughter). I wanted the page to be simple, wanted the photos to speak for themselves and I didn't want it overly cluttered up. I think I achieved it nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)