One thing I can personally tell you is that crafting can get really expensive. However, there are ways you can cut down those expenses and today, I am going to tell you how you can save money on all of your crafting supplies.
2. Look for online coupons that you can use. A lot of these coupons will get you free shipping, a certain percentage off, buy 1 get 1 free deals, etc. You can find great coupons for Hancock Fabrics, A.C. Moore, Joann, Michael's, Hobby Lobby and more!
3. If you are shopping in a physical retail craft store look in the back of the store for a clearance section. You will often find clearance deals for up to 80% off regular price!
4. When shopping in the store look at the end of the aisles for clearance deals and sales specials. These are often at the end of the aisle and can really save you some money.
5. Buy in bulk whenever you can! If you are a paper crafter, buy your paper in large bundles. If you go through a lot of glue...purchase a multiple pack. Often times the larger the pack, the more money you will save.
6. Box up and bag up your leftover craft supplies that you no longer need and trade them with another person who crafts. These days you can find all kinds of people online who would be willing to trade supplies with you.