Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scrapbooking - Halloween Pumpkin Patch Scrapbook Layout Idea


A few weeks ago we took our little 3 1/2 year old grand daughter to a local Pumpkin Patch for the first time. At first, she wasn't sure what it was all about, but once we got parked and she saw all of those glorious orange pumpkins for picking, well... She is was off and running!

I took several photos of us the family at the Pumpkin Patch and over the next week or so, I will share with all of you a few of the scrapbooking layouts that I made. You can click on the photo above to enlarge it to see details.

I used my Nikon camera software to print out the photos and I used the software to add a cute Halloween theme'd border around them. I think they turned out darling & it saved me time because I didn't have to mat and frame my photos with scrapbooking paper. The layout above features 3 of those photos which I placed onto solid black textured cardstock measuring 12x12" in size.

The bottom border is one that I made myself and simply took it from a coloring book and scanned it into my computer. I then printed it out onto white cardstock and used chalks to color it in. I then used scissors and cut it out. I glued it to the bottom of my layout and I think it turned out super nicely.

I used my Cricut to cut out my title letters of PUMPKIN PATCH and the year of 2012 from orange colored cardstock. I believe I used the 1 1/4 size setting on the Circut. I used a liquid glue pen to put them onto my background paper. I made 2 satin ribbon bows from neon green satin ribbon and glued them onto the layout using a glue pen to accent 2 of the photos. I love the "pop" of the neon green!

The other 2 small journaling blocks were made from cardstock stickers and one says "PICK ME" and the other one simply has my grand daughter's name on it. She took her good old time picking pumpkins that day!

A really simple & uncluttered layout that only took me 30 minutes to make. I love it when I can make nice looking layouts that only cost $2.00 to make! Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)