Thursday, August 30, 2012

Scrapbooking | Hot Tub Momma Scrapbook Layout Idea

A few months ago my husband and I took a mini vacation to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary and ended up near the Pocono Mountains. Our suite at the romantic resort was absolutely gorgeous! We spent quite a bit of time down at the pool and in the hot tub as the resort was pretty empty and we practically had it all to ourselves. yeah!

The Title of this Page is... Hot Tub Momma

My background is a solid sheet of medium teal colored cardstock. I then took a pale teal colored piece of vellum and cut out a bunch of circle to represent bubbles and put them on my background piece of paper. I spaced them out pretty far as I didn't want it to look too cluttered. I had 3 photos of me sitting in the hot tub and cropped them down, rounded their corners and then matted them onto dark teal cardstock. You can see photo placement above.

I used my Cricut machine to cut out my letters for my title "Hot Tub Momma" first from a pale muted green and then from dark teal and ran them thru my Xyron machine and layered them together. Underneath the word Momma is a 3D embellishment that says "Taking it Easy, Do Not Disturb" on it and in between the two photos on the right I used glitter letters to spell out "Getaway" . Top right corner of the layout I used a sticker pebble that says "Our Paradise" on it and I did a little journaling on the one vellum circle (bubble) on the bottom right corner.

A very clean, easy and inexpensive scrapbook layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)