Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Scrapbooking | Beach Paradise Scrapbook Layout Idea

Back in September of 2011 hubby and I went down to the condo for a one week vacation at the Jersey Shore so these photos are from that trip. This layout was done in the 12x12 size. The background is a piece of printed blue scrapbooking paper done in a tropical floral print in muted blue and orange colors. I tore a piece of coordinating striped paper and placed that down the left side and used chipboard letters to spell out the word "Beach" for my title.

**NOTE** You can click on the photos in this post which will enlarge them for better details.

I cropped 3 photos and did not mat them onto paper but I did accent them with photo corners. I used a pre-purchased chipboard tag and pocket for my journaling and added some orange fiber to the tag (right side of the layout between the 2 photos). I accented the top photo on the right with an orange colored tab and on the left side is the words "Soak up the Sun" which is a sticker that I matted onto teal blue cardstock.
On the bottom is a piece of chipboard that says "Paradise" which I accented on the sides with more orange fibers. Under each of the smaller 2 bottom photos are stickers (one says ISLAND FUN and the other one says WARM BREEZE).

This was a super quick and easy layout to do since I used prepurchased chipboard letters (for title), chipboard tag & pocket, chipboard word accents and a few stickers. You can purchase the page kit and stuff that I used from a great online store called Scrapbuck.com