Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mother's Day Wall Hanging Gift Idea - Craft Project

My crafty friend Barb Ireland has done it again! Today I am sharing with all of you her YouTube video on how you can make an adorable wall hanging for your mom this Mother's Day. Her instructions are so easy to follow and all you have to do is watch her YouTube video to learn how to make it. You could have it completely completed in just one day!



I think this wall hanging is just adorable! You could use the instructions and change the color scheme and them to suit Valentine's Day too! I think a few of these in a young girl's theme would be darling for a little girl's room too! I know my little grand-wee-one would love one in a fairies or ballet slipper theme!

Watch Barb's YouTube video as I am sure you will love this crafty Mother's Day Gift idea too! Enjoy and thank you Barb for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)