Thursday, February 2, 2012

Glade® Expressions™ - Welcomes You Home With Fabulous Scents

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Triad Retail Media. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have always been a huge fan of the Glade® home fragrance products and every year they keep on getting better & better! I love how we always have new products to look forward to and they always update their fragrances with new ones. They truly have a product and scent for just about everyone!

The new Glade® Expressions™ fragrance mist is something I have been wanting to try but haven't had the pleasure to just yet. This product line has "true" scents which means they smell exactly like the "real" thing! I think they are so pretty and will fit in with every decor and since I have coastal decor, they will look perfect in my own home. My sister told me that she has one and the fragrance lasts for a very long time! She also told me that they are refillable with any of the Glade® Expressions™ Scents. The oil diffuser fragrance lasts for a full 30 days and that is something that definitely interests me because I don't have time to run around my house refilling other products every other day!

The new Glade® Expressions™ oil diffuser is definitely at the top of my list for new fragrance products to purchase and I am going to buy one to try it out in my own home since my sister has been raving and raving about them to me for days now. This product doesn't use electricity which is important to me since I suffer from Epilepsy and don't like having open-flames or electrical products running incase I have a dreaded seizure.

I also love that the new Glade® Expressions™ Oil Diffuser products can be purchased at Walmart and there is a coupon available for $1.50 off. Yeah, I love using coupons and I love Walmart! You can get the coupon on their site. I am personally looking to get the Fuji Apple & Cardamom (great for my kitchen/dinning area) and the Pineapple Mangosteen (great for my master bathroom) but they have other great scents available too!

I love that Glade® is backing up their products with a scent guarantee! I love it when companies back up their products and that is one of the things that impresses me about Glade®. You can find out information about that by visiting the Glade® web site.

Have any of you ever used this product? If so, what did you think of it? I am really looking forward to hitting Walmart this weekend and picking up two of them for my own home!

No comments: