Tuesday, February 14, 2012

clipix - Will help you organize online photos and ideas!

Today I would like to introduce you to the online web site called clipix. Have you ever stumbled upon something online like a recipe, craft project, home decorating idea, fashionable outfit, etc. that you absolutely loved but a few weeks later you forgot about it? If so, clipix can solve that problem for you!


When you open up your FREE online clipix account you will immediately see how cool this tool is. You will want to read the brief instructions and then add clipix to your toolbar favorites. You will then create a few personal clipboards and name them. I have a recipe one, home decorating one, a crafts one and a Shelly's closet one.

Now when you find something that you want to save online you will simply click the icon in your tool bar and clipix will add it to one of your personal clipboards. Here is a screen shot of one of my personal scrapbooking clipboards where I saved a few photos of scrapbooking layouts that I found online and liked, hopefully I can use those scrapbooking ideas with my next scrapbook I plan on starting later next week.

You can access your online clipboards from anywhere in the world and at any time. You can even set up PUBLIC clipboards where your friends and family can view your clipboards and you can share information back and forth. I think this is a great option as you can ask your friends & family members for opinions on the things that you clipped to your clipboard!


You can check out this really cool YouTube Video to found out even more about clipix and how easy this tool is to use. Plus...it's totally FREE!


I can see this free tool being used to clip recipes, craft projects, home decorating ideas, wedding ideas for new brides, build a virtual wardrobe of current and in-style clothing trends, travel destinations that you someday want to visit and so much more! How do you think you would use clipix? There is even an iPhone App for clipix that you can use so that you can use/view your clipboards via your smart phone too!


I would like to invite you to visit clipix today and open up a FREE account and get busy clipping your favorite things! Once you do, come back here and tell us what you clipped and how you plan on using clipix for your own personal needs! I am just loving this free Clipix tool and I am looking forward to making a few more clipboards next week!

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: