Saturday, January 7, 2012

Scrapbooking | Visit to Hershey Chocolate World Scrapbook Layout

Back in October 2011 we were celebrating my husband's 50th Birthday so we decided to take our 26 yr. old daughter and our 2 1/2 year old grand daughter to Hershey Chocolate World in Hershey, Pennsylvania for the afternoon. I wanted to capture that fabulous afternoon so that we would always remember it so I decided to scrapbook a photo that was taken that afternoon while we visited Chocolate World.

I used a piece of 12x12 scrapbooking paper for my background that was done in a neutral tone with beiges and browns. I purchased a pack of stickers at the local Hershey Scrapbooking store and used them to accent my layout (the Hershey's chocolate bar, Hershey's Kisses, Hershey's Hugs and even the title of my page came from that pack).

I took our large photo (slightly larger than a standard 4x6 photo) and framed it out in a dark chocolate brown frame and attached it to the page with glue dots.

This was a super quick, easy and frugal layout to do and I love how clean looking it is. In a few days I will post the matching page which has my journaling and the rest of the photos on it.


No comments: