Saturday, January 28, 2012

Scrapbooking | Save Time and Money by Using Premade Scrapbook Layouts

When it comes to saving time and money when scrapbooking many scrapbookers turn to using premade scrapbook pages and layouts because they are super fast to put together and are usually inexpensive. They are also a great alternative for those who are just getting into scrapbooking and don't want to invest a lot of money in tools and embellishments.

Last week I went shopping at one of my favorite online Scrapbooking stores called Scrapbuck.com and found a few premade scrapbook layouts (premade pages) that were on sale for $3.50 a set so I picked up two of them.

Today I am showing you what I did with the 2-page premade "Zoo" theme'd set that I purchased. Almost everything you see in the photos was already attached to the pages. I simply added my photos and a few zoo theme'd stickers. I think they are totally awesome and I love that this 2-page layout only took me a total of 10 minutes to do! Wow!!! Don't those 2 pages look awesome? Can you believe that you can make 2 pages for only $3.50 and they come already assembled? Wow!That's right folks...these are assembled pages! All you need to add is your photographs! If you want to add other things you can but they really are not necessary as these 2 pages are already loaded with enough embellishments and many of them are 3-dimensional! I love them! I am going to go back and get a few more premade scrapbook pages in a few days!

What do you think? Aren't they cute? I saved a slew of time and money buy purchasing the 2-page Zoo theme'd scrapbook layout! Check out Scrapbuck.com for all of your scrapbooking supplies. They are high-quality supplies (same stuff you find in your local store) but at a big discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)