Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Too many shows to count

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

I got DirecTV Mississippi when first moved in and boy do I watch a lot of TV. Jeopardy comes on when I’m eating dinner each night (which I don’t mind admitting I watch because I think it makes me sound smarter) and then during the days I watch a combination of stuff on TLC like Say Yes to the Dress and 19 Kids and Counting as well as Criminal Minds. I work from home which means I’ve just got too much time on my hands to sit around here so when I need a break I head into the living room and turn on the TV to pass the time. There’s something to be said for having a dog – if I didn’t have him here I think I would go crazy – but the TV also helps keep me company. I mean, let’s be real, what it actually keeps me is “from working” but what’s a little lost productivity when it means I’m having better days being home alone all the time?