Friday, September 30, 2011

Need Some Great Stamps? Check Out XStamper Online!

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Xstamper. All opinions are 100% mine.

I use a lot of stamps when I craft and you often see me using them when I make homemade greeting cards, bookmarks, scrapbooking pages and a variety of other paper crafts that I create. I just love using stamps on the projects that I make as they always add a nice detail to the finished project and often times it is quicker for me to use a stamp then writing it out in my yucky handwriting.

I found a really cool store online called XStamper online where you can purchase high-quality pre inked stamps at an affordable price and they have a nice large selection of them in various designs and styles. You can use these stamps with your craft projects and then turn around and use them for when you are paying bills or doing other household financial tasks. If you have your own craft business that you are operating from home these stamps surely would come in handy for that too!

Besides having pre inked stamps they also have notary stamps for those of you who need them. I have a friend who operates a notary business out of her home alongside her craft business just to make some additional income during the winter months when her craft show business is slower.

XStamper Online has FREE shipping when you place an order of $10.00 or more and most orders ship the same day you place them, which means you get your order pretty quickly! They also offer a lifetime guarantee for all XStamper brand products which is a fabulous thing!

If you need some affordable, high-quality ink stamps I would like to invite you to check out XStamper Online today as I think you will be pleased with their prices and their variety of products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)