Thursday, August 18, 2011

Great Supplier of Jewelry Findings for Your Jewelry Making Projects

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of jewelrybeads. All opinions are 100% mine.

Do you make jewelry as part of a jewelry making business or just as a hobby? If so, you know how important it is to find high quality, affordable jewelry findings to use in all of your jewelry crafting projects. I know that when I shop here locally for my supplies my choices are limited so I usually buy my supplies online because I can find a larger selection and I can find them at better prices.

I found a really cool store today called PandaHall.com where you can find various types of beads, jewelry findings, gems, tools of the trade and various other supplies that one would need if they are making jewelry. PandaHall.com has a very nice selection of products at prices you can afford.



Shopping their site is quick & easy and you can shop by the Best Sellers, New Arrivals, Mixed Products or PH Categories. I think you will really like this jewelry supply site so I hope you will check them out the next time you are looking for some supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)