Sunday, July 3, 2011

Scrapbooking | Loved By All Baby Girl Scrapbook Layout Idea


I made this layout a couple of weeks ago in the 12x12 scrapbooking format and I wanted to do something a little different with this one. These 3 photos are of my grand daughter and she was 1 month old and it was her first Professional Photos that were taken of her.

I had a piece of medium orange scrapbooking paper that had a large pink flower in the top right corner but wasn't sure what to do with it. I decided to take some white puffy paint and outline the flower and while the flower was still wet I sprinkled on irredescent fine glitter and I really covered all of the white puffy paint so it really shimmers when the light hits it. I placed a metal framed round flower disc into the center of the outlined flower. My pictures really don't do this any justice but it's beautiful how it turned out.

I had 3 photos of the wee one which were all wallet sized so I matted them onto black cardstock and cropped them down so that 3/16" of a border remained. I decided to stagger them diagonally across the page. I used my Cricut to cut out LOVED BY ALL from black cardstock on the #1 size setting for the title of my page and placed them near the bottom left of the page using a glue pen.

I had 3 clear adhesive word stickers that I used...the Bottles, Bibs & Booties which I placed above photo #1, Little Diapers above photo #2 and Butterfly Kisses above photo #3. I then added 2 glittered cardstock & chipboard stickers to the layout...a baby buggy under photo #1 and New Born Baby under photo #3 and that one is accented with 2 tiny dark pink brads. To finish it all up...I had some gel alphabet stickers so I spelled out her name and placed that under photo #2 on the black cardstock border.Overall...I am very pleased with this layout and I am going to try using puffy paint and glitter on some other layouts I plan on making next week as I am pleased with how that flower turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)