Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day off!

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

What I wouldn’t give to have another day off. I love July 4th and though I usually spend the day with my parents or some other family grilling out and watching the fireworks, this year we didn’t have anything planned so we just stayed at home. It was the most relaxing way I’ve ever spent a holiday! My boyfriend and I slept in and immediately turned on the TV (thank goodness I got that direct tv and watched some movies until I looked down and it was 4pm. We then turned on the cooking shows and found us a great Pad Thai dish to make for dinner and after a quick run to the store, we were all set! It was just really relaxing and quiet and I liked how we didn’t have to make small talk with relatives or cook a big dish and take it over to someone’s house. From now on, this is definitely how I’m going to spend at least one holiday a year just so I can get some R&R!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)