Friday, July 15, 2011

Go Camping To Collect Your Natural Crafting Supplies

As you all know, I absolutely love to craft and dabble in many different crafting mediums. When I am not crafting, you will often find me spending time outdoors and one of the things I like to do outdoors is to go camping!

When my family and I go camping...often times we head up into the mountains here in Pennsylvania or we will head down to the Southern Jersey Shore and camp out there in one of the many beautiful campgrounds that are located in the area.

When we go camping we like to spend a lot of time hiking and exploring the surrounding area and we hike on marked and unmarked trails. When we go camping and hiking we always make sure we have the necessary supplies before we even head out.

One of the things I like to do when we are hiking is to take a netted bag along with me and collect various items from nature that I can use in my crafting. I look for pinecones, acorns, moss, driftwood, sea glass, sea shells, etc. There are many "natural" things you can pick up while camping and/or hiking that you can later use in the crafts you create once you are back home.

So, the next time you and your family goes out camping make sure you take a netted bag along with you so that you can collect some "outdoorsy" items to use in your next craft project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)