Thursday, July 14, 2011

Scrapbooking | Wildwood New Jersey Beach Scrapbook Layout Idea #2

Today I thought I would share another beach theme'd scrapbooking layout that I did a few weeks ago featuring beach photos from Wildwood, New Jersey. Hubby and I absolutely love vacationing down at the Jersey Shore and these 2 photos were taken during a recent trip that we took.

My background is a piece of 12x12 scrapbook paper that looks like sand and has a sandy texture to it. I matted my two photos onto white cardstock and then onto blue cardstock leaving a 3/16" of an edge around each mat. The title of my page is "Life's a Beach" which is a Jolee's 3-Dimensional sticker title that I purchased. I matted it onto blue cardstock and then white cardstock and stuck it at the bottom of my page. Accenting that is a sand dollar sticker on each side. The Jolee's package came with 2 small 3-Dimensional accents which I attached to the bottom of each photo to add some accent to each.

I had 2 clear adhesive "beach" theme'd stickers that I mounted onto white scrapbooking paper and then mounted them onto blue cardstock leaving a 3/16" border and attached those to my page. I added a Pelican (sea bird) sticker above the one on the right top to make it look like he is perched on top of it.

I think this layout turned out pretty nice and the photo's themselves are just gorgeous scenes of the Atlantic Ocean and Wildwood Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)