Saturday, March 12, 2011

Product Review ~ Avthing In Its Place Organizing Wall Shelf For Your Craft Rooms!

Today I have a really exciting company to introduce you to called Avthing In Its Place. This wonderful company has some of the most fantastic home furnishings I have ever seen! This store has fireplaces, home entertainment & media furniture, home office furniture, bedroom furniture, jewelry storage, entryway furniture, kitchen furnishings, bathroom furnishings, dining room furniture, waterfall wall decor and so much more! Wow, I could totally remodel and upgrade my entire home by just shopping on Avthing In Its Place! Their variety is just amazing!

My Review: The generous folks over at Avthing In Its Place sent me their SEI HZ6245 Wall Mount Craft Storage Rack w/Baskets in Black for me to review. I have been an avid crafter for 30 years now and I even have an entire room in my home that is dedicated as my craft room. I love all kinds of crafts, especially scrapbooking and quilting. This crafting organizing wall unit measures 35 1/2" W x 8 1/2" D x 27 1/2" H in size. There is a top shelf where you can store all of your small supplies in baskets, bins or in jars (not included). Under that is 2 metal rods where you can store your ribbon rolls, paper rolls and other things that come on rolls like gift basket wrap, etc. Under that is a large shelf that holds 3 rattan baskets (included) where you can store more supplies. I love these baskets as it keeps everything together, neat & organized. Under that are 5 fabulous hooks so you can hang supplies off of them too! I love those hooks as there is so much you can hang off them! Finally, there is another metal rod where you can store more rolled paper, cellophane or ribbon rolls. This rack is such a space saver!

This organizing wall rack can be used in other areas of the home too! I can see it being used in a kitchen to store your spices, herbs, take-out menus, plastic wrap, foil, etc. You get the idea! It would be great in the kid's room storing all of their arts & craft supplies or even in your laundry room storing all of those laundry supplies we all seem to accumulate!

My Overall Impression: Wow...I have needed something like this for years and now I finally have one! This craft organizing wall unit is extremely well made and it will last for years! I love how the top shelf has the railing so that my items don't slide off. I love those baskets for storing all of my rubber stamps, ink pads, decorative edge scissors and other scrapbooking supplies. Those metal rods are fabulous for storing all of my ribbons on and now I can easily see each one without dumping my old box all over the floor to find the right one. I can not say enough good things about this rack! I am absolutely IN LOVE with it!

Purchasing Information: You can purchase this fabulous product from the Avthing In Its Place web site for only $129.99 and it is worth every dime!

I would like to thank the great folks over at Avthing In Its Place for sending me this fabulous craft room organizer! I love it!

Disclaimer: Shelly Hill has personally reviewed the product listed above. Shelly was not compensated for her review but did receive a free product to evaluate for all of her blog readers here on the Passionate About Crafting Blog. Please read my Terms of Service Policy & Disclaimer Policy for additional information. My opinions stated in this product review are honest and unbiased. Your thoughts & opinions might differ from my own. Information contained on this blog is copyright 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)