Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Handcrafted Jeweled Christmas Tree Ball Shaped Ornaments


As some of my readers know, I have been participating in an online Christmas Tree ornament swap group for the past few months. Each month we make different holiday tree ornaments and then send them to one another...I love this swap group!

Anyway, one of the ladies in our ornament swap group made these adoreable Christmas Tree jeweled ball ornaments which I think are so pretty so I wanted to share them with my blog readers today.

It looks like she took a 3 1/2" diameter styrofoam ball and covered it in red craft felt. She then trimmed the ball with silver rick rack and silver/clear flat-back plastic gems all along the sides of the ball. On the top and bottom of the ball, she attached these round clear faceted plastic gems with a stick pin & glue.

I think these ornaments have a lot of possibilities when it comes to decorating them and I can't wait to make a few of these myself.

Happy Crafting!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)