Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FREE Crochet Thanksgiving Turkey Refrigerator Magnet Pattern


Can you believe that Thanksgiving is almost here? There is no better time than now to get busy with your Thanksgiving Holiday Crafting! A few weeks ago I found this easy and quick crochet pattern over on the Bevs Country Cottage Web Site to make this cute Turkey refrigerator magnet.

I was able to make 3 of them in less than 1 hour and then spent another 15 minutes hiding my yarn ends, gluing on the wiggle eyes and the magnet strip on the back. I then left them dry for 1 hour and they were ready to go onto the front of my refrigerator.

Bev used a size F crochet hook but you can use a smaller one to make him a little smaller as he measures about 5" wide by 4" high. I think next time when I make a few, I will use a smaller hook.

You can find additional free Thanksgiving Craft Patterns here on my blog!

Happy Crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)