Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scrapbooking Baby Girl Layout In Browns and Pinks!


When it comes to scrapbooking, I love combining chocolate brown with pink, blue or turquoise in my layouts. This layout features my little granddaughter Lil Gia and she was wearing the cutest pink jumper dress with a white shirt that had pink and brown polka dots so that gave me the inspiration for my color scheme.

I used a piece of chocolate brown cardstock for my background and I took a piece of pink 12x12 scrapbooking paper that had little pink polka dots on it and ripped off both edges and glued it onto my background paper. I had a border sticker that is in brown and pink that says Memories on it and tacked it at the top of the page.

I cropped down my 2 photo's, rounded the corners and mounted them onto chocolate brown paper (slightly different shade than my background paper), rounded the corners again and placed them on my layout as shown in the photo.

I had a tag that was done in brown, pink & whites and I applied a sticker to it that says Sugar & Spice. I attached the tag with a dark pink brad to my layout. I had a matching sticker frame (matches the tag) and put chipboard letters inside it that say GIA and attached those to my page on the left side bottom area. I then added stickers for the year 2010, two flower stitckers to accent my date and finished up with a SMILE sticker underneath the bottom photo.

I decided to do my journaling on the back of the page as I had a lot to say...there is nothing wrong with journaling on the back of your layouts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)