Thursday, September 23, 2010

Scrapbooking - Seashore Beach Theme'd Scrapbook Layout

For this scrapbooking layout, I wanted a 3-dimensial bottom border to add emphasis to the photos that we took down at the New Jersey Shore last year. If you look at the bottom photo, you will see that its me and my hubby standing on some rocks after the tide went down. I decided to make my own bottom border to correlate with that photo. I took scraps of dark olive green, light olive green and heathered gray paper and randomly hand cut them into rock shapes that are 2 1/2 to 4" in diameter. I then randomly glued them to the bottom of my page to resemble beach rocks.

For my 2 photos, I simply cropped them down, rounded the corners, mounted them onto chocolate brown paper with a 1/4" border and rounded the corners again. I then glued them to my page. I had two 3-D embellishments that related to being in love and romance and put those onto my page. Simple, Quick & Clean layout that is really easy to do.

Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)