Sunday, September 19, 2010

FREE Crochet Candy Corn Refrigerator Magnet Pattern

I love decorating the front of my upright freezer and the front of my refrigerator with homemade holiday magnets. In the fall of 2008, I found this free crochet pattern online to make Halloween Candy Corn magnets.

What I really like about this pattern is that its super easy, even a beginner can crochet them...and better yet, its a great way to use up some of your yellow, orange and white yarn scraps.

I made my refrigerator magnets using acrylic 4-Ply yarn and then glued magnets on the back with some all-purpose craft glue. If you decorate your home with a little Halloween ornament tree, you could omit the magnet and add a little hanging string.

You can find the pattern for FREE on the Crochet Memories Web Site ---> HERE

Have fun crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)