Thursday, September 16, 2010

FREE Crochet Pattern - Turkey Butt Refrigerator Magnet


Last year (fall of 2009) I found this adoreable free crochet pattern online to make a Thanksgiving Turkey...but not your regular turkey head...a turkey butt! LOL I thought it was cute and funny all at the same time!

You can find the FREE crochet pattern to make the Turkey Butt Refrigerator Magnet by heading ----> HERE (sorry ~ The original pattern poster has removed their site which means the pattern is gone.)

You only need a little bit of chocolate brown yarn, some varigated yarn and a size G crochet hook...although I used a size F as I wanted them a little smaller. Then glue some magnet on the back of them with some tacky glue and your done.

It took me less than 15 minutes to crochet a Turkey Butt! (gosh, I love saying that!)

~ Shelly ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)