Saturday, July 10, 2010

Quick & Easy Angel Ornament Made With A Craft Stick!



I participate in a fun little craft group online (4 members) where each month we make homemade ornaments and send them to one another. One of the members in our little craft ornament swap group, made me this sweet and cute Angel Ornament out of a wooden craft stick (tongue depressor), acrylic paints, ribbon, etc.

She found the pattern idea online at Thrifty Fun where you can go and print out the pattern/instructions yourself and make a few! I think they are so sweet and would be great on the holiday tree or as package toppers. I am going to try to make a few myself next month which is when I usually start my holiday crafting.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)