Thursday, June 17, 2010

FREE Country Ruffles Crochet Coaster Pattern!



If you love to crochet and are looking for a FREE and EASY coaster pattern that works up super quick then check out this free pattern over on the Around The Crochet Table Web Site!

You can crochet the coaster all in one color like she did, or you can do what I did. I used 2 different colors on one (to use up some of my yarn scraps) and on the other one, I used a vibrant rainbow yarn which I really loved that effect. The coasters will measure about 4 3/4" in size when completed. If you want them a little bigger, go up 1 size on your crochet hook, the pattern is done with a size F hook.

For best results, use a cotton yarn as they are super absorbent...if you are not worried about absorbency, go ahead and use some acrylic yarn. For one of mine, I used cotton and for the other one I used acrylic.

I love to send little handmade items in greeting cards that I mail out to friends and family and these fit right inside and make a little gift. I just add an extra first class stamp on my envelope and its just fine.



You can print out the coaster pattern ---> Around The Crochet Table

You can find additional FREE crochet patterns & ideas right here on my blog by checking out my Crochet Projects Category.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)