Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How To Make Felt Animal Shaped Cookies - FREE Pattern!

As part of my onoging series on how to make felt food items for your little girl kitchen play sets, I came across this FREE pattern & instructions online to make felt animal crackers...although I think they look a lot like iced animal shaped cookies. I decided to make a bunny, chick and a butterfly.

I dug out my Tupperware (tm) Spring and Easter Cookie Cutter Set and decided to make a set for my grand daughters felt foodie collection. I used the cookie cutters for my pattern of the Spring set I made 2 weeks ago.

You can find the free patterns & instructions on the Lit'l Brown Bird's Blog and she gives GREAT detailed instructions on how you can make them. You will need tan colored felt along with various colors of felt to use for your frosting.

While you are visiting her site, you can find other FREE felt foodie patterns too so make sure you check them all out while you are there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)