Saturday, May 1, 2010

Easy Miniature Golf Scrapbooking Layout

In September 2009, my family and I took a week long vacation down to the Jersey Shore. We love the Jersey Shore and go down there several times every year. Anyway, if you follow my crafting blog, You will know that I am a fan of clean, fast and economical scrapbooking pages...this simple 12x12 page is no exception!

While on vacation, we stopped at Jurassic Adventure Golf (mini golf) in Wildwood NJ and played a round of miniature golf. I didn't want to do a big time consuming and expensive layout for this page because I only have 3 photo's of us playing mini golf. I decided to just do a quick and simple page.

I used my cricut and cut out a grass border which I placed at the bottom of my 12x12 page. I also used my cricut to cut out a mini golf embellishment (its a simple green with flag) and also put that near the bottom of my page. I did use some chalks to give that little embellishment some color & definition.

I then did a single green matt around each of my 3 photographs and attached them to my white background. I saved our mini golf score card and lightly misted it with some archival mist spray to make it safe for scrapbooking and attached that to my page. I decided to not do a title or journaling block because our score card gives the name, location, etc of the mini golf course. Inside the score card shows our names and scores...of course...my hubby beat me!

As you can see...scrapbooking doesn't have to be time consuming nor expensive. You can do simple layouts just like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)