Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dimensions Hydrangeas and Sea Shells Counted Cross Stitch


One of my very favorite crafting mediums is cross stitch and last year I found this beautiful counted cross stitch kit made by Dimensions (tm) at Joann's Fabrics & Craft Store.

I am remodeling my master bedroom into a hydrangeas and sea shell motif so this kit was just perfect for me! The kit included: thread palette, needle,cotton thread, blending filament, 14 count white Aida , and instructions. The finished size once completed measures 11" by 12".

It took me approximately 2 entire months to complete it...but goodness...its beautiful!!! Once done, I took it to get matted and framed. I had it double matted in a white and navy blue matting and then framed in a weathered wooden frame. I got the matting and frame at Michael's Craft Store.

This masterpiece now hangs right above our bed in our master bedroom. Everyone who sees it tells me how beautiful it is.

So...if you are decorating in a hydrangeas or sea shell nautical motif, I highly recommend this counted cross stitch kit by Dimensions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)