Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bucilla Cross Stitch Pillowcases with Florals and Bumble Bees


A few months ago I purchased this Bucilla (tm) pillowcase cross stitching kit at one of my local craft stores. I finally got around to stitching them last week. This kit included the directions, chart, photo and the 2 standard size pillowcases. I had to purchase my DMC floss separately.

My mother has her bedroom decorated in a rose and floral motif and its leans more on the country side of decorating so I thought these pillowcases would make a great gift for her.

I was able to get them both completed in less than a weeks time and I think they came out beautiful. (although my photo's stink...the pillowcases are fabulous).

I have 3 other sets of Bucilla (tm) pillowcases that I need to find time to work on during the next few weeks as they will also be gifts come holiday time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)