Thursday, January 28, 2010

FREE Crochet Apple Refrigerator Magnet Pattern


Like most people who crochet or knit, I often end up with a big box of yarn scraps that I don't know what to do with. A few weeks ago I found this very easy crochet pattern over on the Crochet 'N More web site to make a small apple refrigerator magnet (fridgie). You can find the printable pattern ---> HERE

The designer of the pattern used a size G crochet hook, I opted to use a size F as I found it better to use for the thickness of yarn that I was using. You only need a small amount of red yarn and even smaller amount of green yarn to make the magnet. Once you have it completed...some tacky glue to affix a magnet disc onto the back.

Happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)