Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cardmaking - Joy Of Christmas Holiday Greeting Card Idea

I just love this handcrafted holiday card that a friend of mine made for me...it's too cute! It's called the "Joy Of Christmas" and is made with only a few supplies.

White Standard Size Greeting Card (this one measures 4x6")
Green imprinted Merry Christmas Scrapbooking Paper
Red imprinted Star Design Paper
Metal 3-D Silvertone Snowflake Embellishment
Mini Silvertone Brad For The Snowflake
2 Mini Dark Red Brads (for attaching the 'of Christmas' wording)
Scraps Of Red & Green Scrapbooking Paper (for mounting the words)
Words (printed from computer in a fancy font in green on white cardstock)
Gluestick, Scissors, Foam Adhesive Dots

I am not going to give detailed step by step instructions as I feel the photograph pretty much tells the assembly story.

She did a great job with this card project and I need to get busy and finish a few cards that I started next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)