Sunday, December 13, 2009

Primitive Snowman Theme Muslin Fabric Tags


One of my favorite web sites to purchase Primitive Stitchery Patterns from is called Primitive Stitches. I love Rhonda's patterns because they are super affordable, easy to understand and they are delivered within hours to my email box so that I can print them out and get busy working on them.

This year I decided to make handmade ornaments to attach to all of our holiday packages and these cute primitive snowman tags is one that I purchased from the Primitive Stitches Site. I stitched them up onto tea-stained muslin using DMC floss. I used Warm & Natural batting in between my 2 layers of muslin fabric. I think they are just too cute since I am a snowman fan!

You could use these tags on your holiday packages, hang them on your tree, off of peg shelf hooks, cabinet knobs, etc.

Hop on over to Rhonda's web site and check out all of her fantastic primitive stitchery patterns today.

NOTE: No compensation was involved in this product/pattern review. I personally purchased the pattern from Primitive Stitches, it was not given to me so my review is honest and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)