Sunday, October 30, 2016

Mini Golf Scrapbooking Layout Idea

My family  loves to get together and go out and play miniature golf. Matter of fact, we play mini golf at least once a month locally and then when we travel, we are always looking for new places to play. Several months ago we took our 7 year old granddaughter out to play the game, so I wanted to make a quick & easy scrapbook layout featuring 3 of the photos I took that day.

This scrapbooking page is done in the traditional 12" by 12" size. I don't do digital, so this is classic scrapbook page.

The background is a sheet of pale yellow cardstock. I used my Life's A Beach Cricut Cartridge to cut out the bamboo leaf border from dark olive green cardstock and I used the same cartridge to cut out the page title of "Mini Golf Pro" from the same olive green cardstick. I love that cartridge and use it often on my non-beach pages too.

I cropped down my 3 photos and matted them in a block-style pattern onto coral pink cardstock. I then matted that onto lime green cardstock and then onto dark olive green cardstock. I left an 1/8" border with the lime green mat and a 3/16" border on the dark olive green.

In my scrap box I found some leftover mini golf embellishment from a layout that I did 2-3 years ago. I ended up using the windmill cardstock embellishment along with a plastic blue golf ball sticker. I had a gold club rub-on and added that too. In my own handwriting I wrote the name of the miniature golf course and Par 3...which is what each of averaged during this particular game.

Also from my scrapbook, I added a metal embellishment tag on the left side of the page and on the right side I added a gel phrase sticker "The Sweetest Face" and two round gel stickers feature silver leaves. Quick, Inexpensive and Cute Layout! You can click on each photo which will open it up in a new window and automatically in an enlarged size. This will allow you to see the smaller details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)