Tuesday, July 7, 2015

DIY Almond Sea Salt Foot Scrub Recipe

I love homemade natural beauty products and if I can make them myself...I do. On top of that, I love to make these kinds of things and give them as gifts to my girlfriends. When I make this DIY Almond Sea Salt Foot Scrub I make it up and then store the scrub in a glass mason jar. If giving it as a gift, you will want to do the same thing but attach a little measuring scoop onto the side of the jar and please label the jar with the name of the product and ingredients.

DIY Almond Sea Salt Foot Scrub

3 cups of sea salt
1 cup of Epsom salts
8 ounces of water
2 ounce of almond oil

Mix all ingredients in a medium sized disposable bowl. Pour mixture into a glass mason jar for storage. Use a plastic scoop to measure out 1 teaspoon to use on each foot. Rub sea salt onto the heels of each foot for 3-5 minutes. Rinse under warm running water. Once you are done with the salt scrub, soak your feet in warm clean water for 5 minutes. Pat dry with a cotton towel and follow up with a gentle moisturizing foot lotion.

1 comment:

jopb said...

I know that many of the essential oils are good for the body, but I,have not yet tried them. I would love to,have a good foot scrub, so I might try this craft recipe first.

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)