Thursday, March 19, 2015

Quick and Easy Wedding Scrapbooking Page Idea

Last weekend I found some time to sit down and create a new scrapbooking page for my daughter's wedding scrapbook that I've been working on for the past four months. She had a professional photographer so it is taking me quite some time to go through over 1,000 photos and to select some for her official wedding scrapbook.

This layout was done in the traditional 12" by 12" size and is NOT a digital layout. Sorry crafters, I don't care for digital scrapbooking at all. I love paper and real embellishments!

I used two 5x7" photos which I cropped down a little bit along all four sides. My background is a printed sheet of scrapbooking paper done in a pretty light purple and sage green floral pattern with a LOVE word-printed border that goes around all four sides. Each corner has a printed rose which I think makes the sheet of paper perfect for wedding photos.

I matted my two photos onto a sheet of purple and sage green floral printed paper that was cut into a rectangle shape. I inked around the edges and then matted that square onto sage green cardstock and inked around the edges again.

At the dollar store I found a pack of 3-dimensional wedding theme'd cardstock stickers and I used the title sticker out of that pack that says "PROMISE" across the top of the page. I used the "ROSE" sticker to accent one of my word blocks underneath the left photo.

The two word blocks are ones I cut out of printed paper. One says "Memories start at the heart and live in it forever" and the other one says "The love we give away is the only love we keep". I inked around the edges and then matted them onto sage green cardstock and inked around the edges again. I used adhesive foam dots to put them all together and to adhere them to the page.

I had two silver dazzles leftover from another paper project and used both on this wedding scrapbooking layout. The first one is centered on the bottom of the page and is really elegant looking. The second one is a small silver star and I used that to accent the top right word block.

You can find additional wedding scrapbooking layouts right here on my blog. I have another 15+ to share with all of you once I find the time to sit down and write up the posts and to take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)