Tuesday, January 20, 2015

"My Girls" Scrapbooking Wedding Layout Idea

As promised, over the next several weeks I will be sharing several scrapbooking wedding layouts with all of you. This particular layout was done on a piece of white 12 x 12 cardstock with a piece of 7 1/2" by 12" printed scrapbooking paper accenting it.

The layout features 3 horizontal photos and 1 vertical photo...all have been slightly cropped down and then matted onto dark navy blue cardstock mats. You can see the photo for placement. The photos were then accented with some tiny white 3-dimensional flowers from Jolees.

I own the Epson Label Maker & Printer so I used that to print out the girl's names onto blue satin ribbon and use the frame function on the label maker and a script font. Those labels came out nicely and work great in scrapbooking. I then matted the name tags (labels) onto the dark navy blue carstock to frame them up and used glue dots to put them onto the page.

The title for the page is "MY GIRLS" which was spelled out on a floral printed blue cardstock block which was then matted onto the dark navy blue cardstock. I wasn't crazy with the font for the Alpha Stickers but it is what I had on hand. The title block sits in the bottom right corner of the layout.

The only other thing on the page is a 1/2" by 12" long piece of blue satin ribbon that runs down the page which frames off the edge of the floral printed piece of background paper. There will be a coordinating page to go along with this one which will have a space on it for my daughter to do her journaling. I will show that layout once it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)