Monday, September 29, 2014

Getting Crafty with Fiskars and Duck Tape

A few years ago for my birthday one of my friends got me a set of scissors from Fiskars. Since that very first time, I have been using Fiskars for all of my crafting and scrapbooking projects. In my honest opinion, no one makes better scissors than Fiskars! Recently I was asked to try out 2 new pairs of Fiskars scissors for all of you and these are not your "typical" scissors. They are made for crafters who specifically use tape or Duck tape in their projects and come in an 8" and 5" sizes.

What is special about them you might ask? Well, I am going to tell you!!!

* They are sharp and will cut through most items that you use when crafting.
* They fit comfortably into your hands.
* Love the pointy tips so I can get into all of the nooks and crannies when cutting paper pieces.
* They are made specifically for tape use which means that tape will NOT stick to them. That's right, no more ruining your other scissors once you own these!
* Readily available at retail stores across the country & at Fiskars.com.

I have been using these new Fiskars scissors for over a week now and I don't know how I ever lived without them! I love all of those new Duck tapes in pretty patterns & colors and you can find some projects here on my blog that I recently completed. Duck tape is so much fun to work with and you can cover a wide variety of surfaces with it. Right now I am experimenting with it in some of my scrapbooking and cardmaking projects.

Today, I wanted to share some cool craft projects with all of you from Duck and Fiskars that don't cost a lot of money and don't take a lot of time to complete.




Just click on the "title" project links to go directly to Fiskars web site where you can print out the project ideas + you will want to check out some of their other cool project ideas while you are there.

Now that my daughter's wedding is officially over with, I am looking forward to sitting down and getting some crafting done. Bookmark my blog while you are here and keep checking back for project ideas or follow me on Pinterest.

Disclaimer: Shelly Hill has personally reviewed the product listed above. Shelly was not compensated for her review but did receive a free product to evaluate for all of her blog readers here on the Passionate About Crafting Blog. Please read my Terms of Service Policy & Disclaimer Policy for additional information. My opinions stated in this product review are honest and unbiased. Your thoughts & opinions might differ from my own. Information contained on this blog is copyright 2014, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)