* They are sharp and will cut through most items that you use when crafting.
* They fit comfortably into your hands.
* Love the pointy tips so I can get into all of the nooks and crannies when cutting paper pieces.
* They are made specifically for tape use which means that tape will NOT stick to them. That's right, no more ruining your other scissors once you own these!
* Readily available at retail stores across the country & at Fiskars.com.
I have been using these new Fiskars scissors for over a week now and I don't know how I ever lived without them! I love all of those new Duck tapes in pretty patterns & colors and you can find some projects here on my blog that I recently completed. Duck tape is so much fun to work with and you can cover a wide variety of surfaces with it. Right now I am experimenting with it in some of my scrapbooking and cardmaking projects.
Today, I wanted to share some cool craft projects with all of you from Duck and Fiskars that don't cost a lot of money and don't take a lot of time to complete.
Just click on the "title" project links to go directly to Fiskars web site where you can print out the project ideas + you will want to check out some of their other cool project ideas while you are there.
Now that my daughter's wedding is officially over with, I am looking forward to sitting down and getting some crafting done. Bookmark my blog while you are here and keep checking back for project ideas or follow me on Pinterest.
Disclaimer: Shelly Hill has personally reviewed the product listed above. Shelly was not compensated for her review but did receive a free product to evaluate for all of her blog readers here on the Passionate About Crafting Blog. Please read my Terms of Service Policy & Disclaimer Policy for additional information. My opinions stated in this product review are honest and unbiased. Your thoughts & opinions might differ from my own. Information contained on this blog is copyright 2014, All Rights Reserved.