Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thanksgiving Scrapbooking Layout Ideas

We are now into the new year and things are finally settling down after the holidays. I ventured into my craft room a few days ago and decided to scrapbook some of my Thanksgiving photos of my little grand daughter.

I am a traditional scrapbooker and not into digital scrapbooking at all. I like playing with paper, chalks, ink, stamps and all kinds of other things. Digital scrapbooking doesn't bring me any type of crafting enjoyment at all.

The following layout is a 2-page layout done in a Thanksgiving or Fall Harvest theme. They are done in the 12x12 size and feature many different types of embellishments. There is a paper pieced Thanksgiving turkey, chipboard leaves, paper layering, artificial fall flowers, a chipboard pumpkin and a whole lot more.
I could of added more photos but decided to use just two 4x6 photos on the one page and one 4x6 photo on the other. I then used up the rest of the space with all of my fall and Thanksgiving embellishments. Some elements were purchased and others were made by me.

The color scheme is brown, orange, deep yellow, mustard yellow, dark berry, green and some ivory for the title block. I think all of these colors work very well together, especially for a Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout.

I am just about done with my Fall photos and then I need to get busy on vacation photos and Christmas photos next. Now that the holidays are over with, hopefully I can spend a lot more time in my craft room over the next several weeks. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)