Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Scrapbooking - Party Like A Rock Star Birthday Scrapbook Layout


"Party Like A Rock Star" Layout
Passionate About Crafting Blog
Back in late Spring we attended my mother-in-law's 85th Birthday party and had a great time. My grand daughter and my nephew (cousins) were the hit of the party...even though it wasn't their birthdays we were celebrating. A few weeks ago I finally had some time to do a little scrapbooking and came up with this very easy scrapbook layout to show the two of them having a good time at the party.

The layout was done in the 12x12 format. Sorry the photos are not the greatest as we were without power on that day and I was scrapbooking the little daylight we had left.

For this layout I used a few different Martha Stewart craft punches, chipboard letters for my title "Party Like A Rock Star", a chipboard subtitle "Let's Celebrate", puffy birthday balloon stickers x3, puffy present & gift stickers x2, gel pens, glue dots, liquid glue and a glue stick.

My background is a sheet of 12x12 scrapbooking paper done in a periwinkle blue color with a little silver star print. The border strip on the left was made using a Martha Stewart craft punch and was done on solid white scrapbooking paper that measured 12" in length by 1" in width.

Scrapbooking birthday parties is not one of my favorite things to do...I love scrapbooking baby pictures and our travel photos...but birthdays...nope, not one of my favorites to do! Over the next few weeks I will share with all of you the rest of the birthday scrapbook layouts that my daughter & I completed last week.