Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Scrapbooking :: Quick & Easy Lazy Beach Days Scrapbook Layout Idea


Back in early January of this year we moved into our new house. Since that time, I have had no time to craft due to everything still be in boxes as my scrapbooking/craft room gets remodeled. However, I did find some time to visit a friend a few days ago and did a little scrapbooking over at her house.

She doesn't have a lot of craft & scrapbooking supplies, so I was pretty limited on designing my layout. With that said, I am pretty pleased at what I could do with just a handful of supplies.

The above scrapbook layout was made in the 12x12 size and features only 2 photos which I slightly cropped down. I love the textured blue cardstock paper that I used for my background and just accented it with a border strip along the left side which I accented with some tiny blue rhinestones. (I guess my color scheme is more of a turquoise than a blue). My accent colors were white and red.

Since I was limited on what I could do, I mainly just accented my layout with a slew of 3-dimensional accents, a metal Surf/Sun tag, a Beach title block and some rub-on wording. Sigh, this made me HUNGRY to get things unpacked and get into my scrapbooking/craft room again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)