Monday, September 10, 2012

Scrapbooking - Beach Walk Scrapbook Layout Idea

Back in early June, hubby and I took a vacation down to the Jersey Shore. One lazy afternoon we headed to the beach for a 2 hour beach walk and on that walk, we collected sea shells! (sand dollars and conch shells). I wanted to remember that beach walk so I created a 12x12 scrapbooking page to document it.

I used 2 sheets of 12x12 scrapbooking paper to make up my background and then used orange colored paper border strips to accent it. I had 4 photos that I used which I cropped and then matted onto orange colored cardstock, leaving an 1/8" edge. You can click on photo above to enlarge it to see details and photo placements better.

I used a pre-made tag holder and journaling tag which I accented with a 3-D embellishment and orange fibers (bottom right corner). The official title of this page is "Beach Waves" and I used chipboard letters for the title. I then basically used a little of this and a little of that to accent different areas on the layout along with some orange colored beach word stickers.

The entire layout took me about 40 minutes to put together and I was trying to use up some items from my vacation scrap box of supplies and did pretty good at using up a bunch of things. I really like the layout because I was able to squeeze 4 photos onto it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)