Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Scotts® Snap® Spreader System Helps You Have a Better Looking Yard

This is a partnered post written by me on behalf of Scotts®. All opinions are 100% mine.

We had a really harsh winter this past year and now that spring is finally here, We are really looking forward to working on both our front and back yards. One thing that I recently learned is that our grass is "alive" and needs to be fed regularly. I had never thought about "feeding" our grass in the past, but this year I am determined to do it and hopefully have the best looking grass in our neighborhood.

I was doing some research online and came across the Scotts® Snap® Spreader System which is a no mess, no guess spreader system. I love using easy products and this one definitely looks super easy to use! The Snap Pac connects directly onto the Snap Spreader, so there is no cutting open heavy bags and no lifting of heavy bags to pour it. I love that feature for sure since I had back surgery a few months ago and heavy lifting is definitely out for me.

The system will auto-set the proper flow rate so you won't have to waste time trying to mess with any settings. I love simple and that is definitely simple enough for me! It also has a unique edge guard feature that keeps the product where you want it - on your lawn and not on your sidewalks or driveway! With that edge guard there will be no waste! Oh, and get this, when you are done using it the Snap-Pac will self-seal itself up, keeping it fresh for when you need it next.

Have you checked out Snap perks on Facebook yet? You can earn all kinds of "special" perks for liking them on Facebook where they announce special promotions and contests! I love a good contest so I went out and liked them on Facebook!


I am really looking forward to having a beautiful yard this year and hopefully, I will be the envy of the block! I have big plans for both our front and back yards and it all starts with having some nice grass!

No comments: