Friday, March 16, 2012

This Easter Decorate Your Home with some Beautiful Fresh Tulips!

This is a partnered post written by me on behalf of iBulb. All opinions are 100% mine.

Today I would like to tell you all a little bit about iBulb from Anthos, Holland's Royal Trade Association for nursery stock and flower bulbs. This is a new foundation that was just set up in January 2012 to focus on the financing and implementation of three activities that are important for the Dutch flower bulb sector. These three activities include promotion, technical research and market access. You can learn more about iBulb and their great association by visiting their web site for additional information.

I have always loved tulips because there is so much I can do with them around my house and with Easter just around the corner, I am excited about having some fresh beautiful tulips in my home once again. For example, did you know you can place some colorful jelly beans in a glass vase and then put your beautiful tulips inside the vase? How pretty would that be sitting on your Easter dinner table or on a hall table in your foyer this spring? cute, cute, cute!

tin can vase.JPGI also love their idea on how to take an empty and clean coffee can and decorate it up with some wiggle eyes, felt nose, mouth and ears to make it look like the Easter bunny! Just place your beautiful tulips inside the decorated coffee can and you have a beautiful centerpiece for your dinner table.

to go tulips.jpgOne year I took a pretty Easter print gift bag that I purchased at the local dollar discount store and placed a glass vase inside it so that you couldn't see the vase inside the gift bag. I then placed my bouquet of fresh tulips inside it and had just the tops of them sticking out the top of the bag. It looked so pretty and you can do the same thing or purchase one of those Chinese-style takeout food boxes and place your tulips inside it.

There is so much you can do with a fresh bouquet of tulips to spruce up your home this spring season so I hope these ideas have inspired you to get busy doing some new spring decorating this year. If you have any tulip decorating ideas that you would like to share, please leave your ideas here on my blog in the comment form below.

No comments: