Sunday, March 11, 2012

Great Coupons from Dollar General and Their Bracket of the Brands

This is a partnered post written by me on behalf of Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.

I know that everyone is looking to save in any way they can, which is why I am a bit off of topic here on my crafting blog. I really want to share with you about this easy way to grab coupons from some of your favorite manufacturers and score some savings. Heck any way I can save of my groceries I figure is additional money I can spend on scrapping supplies! LOL Well Let me tell you about the Dollar General coupons and the cute program they set up.

Dollar General's Bracket of the Brands is a game that they have going on their Facebook page. It is easy to play by just Liking their page first. Then you choose the product that you want to play for. Like when I played I had a choice of Ritz or Planters. So I chose the Ritz. I answered 3 questions... poorly I might add LOL... and then the coupon popped up for me to print. Super simple and a bit of fun too! Each week the value of the coupons increase and you can play again. Here is the screenshot of the download coupon page that will pop up for you.

It is a fun way to grab some coupons for Dollar General and the brands you want to buy. The game end on March 25th so make sure you come by and like their Facebook page and grab your coupons! The savings will add up and that means more craft supplies for us! YAY


No comments: