Monday, February 20, 2012

FINE YARNS

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

I’m glad that we upgraded our internet service and decided to go with wireless internet providers shawnee. I have been using the internet a ton lately to help me pursue my hobby. I recently learned how to knit. My sister taught me over the holidays. I have been much better at it than I expected and have enjoyed it much more than I every thought that I would. Now, I have been knitting hats, scarves, and baby blankets. I have been staying really busy. I have also found a lot of free patterns on the internet. The other thing that I have enjoyed is being able to get access to some fine yarns and wools on the internet. We don’t have a very unique shop here. On the internet there are hundreds of websites that specialize in fine yarns and wools for knitting. I know that the more I knit the better than I am going to get. It is going to be so much fun and all of my friends are going to be very happy with their birthday gifts this year!