Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Planning My Niece's Upcoming Birthday Party

My Niece will be turning 8 years old in late October so I have been busy helping my sister-in-law plan out her Birthday party. We decided to make some of the items we need ourselves and we will be purchasing the other birthday party supplies we need online.

This year we are doing a "princess" party them in the pretty pink, light purple and white color scheme so we have been shopping for "princess" theme'd party supplies like Pinatas, paper goods for the table, birthday games, party loot bags, streamers & balloons and all those other things you need for a little girl's birthday party.

We are holding her party in at a ballet dance studio and all 11 of the little girl's who will be there will be getting a free 1 hour dance lesson and then we are holding the party in the back room of the dance studio. For the party favors we are making homemade tutu's and princess crowns for the girls so that they can take them home with them after the party. It will be fun to see them wear the tutus & crowns during the free dance lesson & then afterwards to the party.

I think my niece is totally going to be surprised once her Birthday Party arrives and to be honest, my sister-in-law and I are pretty dang-gone excited about it too! Do any of you have any crafty suggestions for us that would fit into our "princess" party theme?

No comments: